Dad gives Amy a big hug. Amy says, "Dad you squeezed my guts out and it squirted you in the eye."
post something on your blog already. keep in mind that iwi isn't rude--she's funny.
Great Blog! The slide show was fun. I am so glad you all came to Snowbird this year and were with us for our big event! We love you!
Ryan, I'm glad you found Barb's blog and commented. If you don't mind, e-mail your contact info to gilmike2000@yahoo.com. I'm not the greatest at keeping in touch, but maybe you'll at least get a Christmas card, right. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
post something on your blog already. keep in mind that iwi isn't rude--she's funny.
Great Blog! The slide show was fun. I am so glad you all came to Snowbird this year and were with us for our big event! We love you!
Ryan, I'm glad you found Barb's blog and commented. If you don't mind, e-mail your contact info to gilmike2000@yahoo.com. I'm not the greatest at keeping in touch, but maybe you'll at least get a Christmas card, right. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment