Saturday, September 6, 2008

1st day of Preschool!




Amy has started preschool. It's been a big deal. She's learning so much. In this picture, Amy is sporting her new pink dress and "preschool shoes." She also wanted me to paint her fingernails and toenails for the big first day. Knowing that her dad was also starting school, she convinced him he needed his toes painted too. (The nail polish remover came out after she went to bed.)

10 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! What a big girl! She looks so cute. It's obvious she can talk her dad into anything! Watch out! Love you all!

LindsayAnn said...

That is just flat out cute!!!! Amy take such good care of her daddy!

Emily said...

Hey Ryan and Lacey!
I'm so glad you've started a blog! I'll have to send you an invitation to mine because it's private. Ryan, I am so impressed you let Amy paint your toenails. We love you guys!
EO

On our Menu Girls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Soooo ...I don't have your e-mail. If you want an invite, send me an e-mail to emsharp8@msn.com!

Meesa said...

Ryan you are a good sport, but I think real men are okay wearing toe nail polish! JK Have a great day.

farley0919 said...

She is so cute! I love all that blonde curly hair!

Its a young life.... said...

Hi guys! I am so glad that I found your blog! It is nice to see you all doing well!!!

lacey_joyal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany D said...

Amy is so cute!!! There is just nothing like the first day of school! Love the blog!