Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween I

Here are my fun pumpkins! I'm so excited to carve pumpkins!
But I really do NOT like guts. They're disgusting.

Here are the directions. I read them to Mom and Dad so we could be safe. Carving pumpkins is fun, but always remember: Safety first!


The pumpkins are done! If you can't tell, Mom did the bat flying over the fence. I helped Dad carve the face. I drew squares and triangles and circles and then helped Dad cut them out.



Don't they look so cute on the porch! Grandma sent the pretty princess pumpkin potato head. And I picked out the cutest one at my field trip to the pumpkin patch and then drew a beautiful face on it!




Which of all these pumpkins is the cutest?





2 comments:

Annie said...

Cute post! The pumpkins are great but the PUNKIN is amazing! Good thing Mommy and Daddy have her so they get it right. Love ya!

emily j said...

the princess!